How it works.
Simply choose one of our demo websites, complete our website info form and a digital expert will do the rest.
Choose a demo website.
Complete our website order form.
We make contact with you to ensure that we understand your needs.
We will request all your business info, branding and content along with the deposit fee.
We customise your chosen template and ensure it builds on your vision.
Feedback and Go Live!
Built on WordPress
Basic SEO added via Yoast
Custom login URL
Link / embed social media
Easy navigation / Clean design
- After we have received a website order from the online form we will make contact with the customer.
- We run through the order, answer any questions and ensure that all information submitted is correct and complete.
- We will then request that all content, branding, imagery and the like are submitted in its entirety along with payment (We only commence once both are received).
- Once received we install all relevant files on the clients domain and update all content and look and feel items.
- We then send to customers for signoff. If needed customers are allocated one round of feedback.
- We are able to host customers on our server however this is on a case by case basis as needed by a customer.
What You Can Customise.
Outline of items that are generally amended. Once a website is ordered we go through each customers needs.
All colours can be changed. From page backgrounds to headings , menus and all other in page elements.
Fonts can be changed as long as they're web friendly Google fonts.
All images in our demos are for illustrative purposes. These can be changed.
All icons can be changed, removed or swapped out for ones that suit your needs.
Widgets can be changed, removed or scaled down to meet your needs.
We can link, embed or display any of your social media channels.
Our demo may have 6 service items but if your needs only require 4 we can amend the page layout with compromising the design.
If you need a clients page but not a services page, that's cool. We can rearrange the menu breakdown.
Pages can be renamed depending on what your needs are. Up to 10 pages are included in the cost.
What you cannot change.
- The overall framework of the website I.e If the chosen website is a one page scroll it cannot become a side heavy menu website.
- All our websites are responsive and the demos clearly display the way in which they react and degrade. This cannot be changed.
- Anything that compromises the structural integrity of the code or theme that houses and frames the website.